'Right! Smith minor, stop that giggling at the back of the class and get yourself off to the Head Mistress's study, NOW!' Very well, now we have got that out of the way (and roused more than a few stirrings among would-be Smith minors and Head Mistresses no doubt) let us begin a serious study into the potentialities and contra-indications of the employment of male genitalia in Sado-masochistic activities. Or ... we can just consider how you can have BDSM fun with cocks and balls! We'll assume that we don't have to talk about the birds and the bees here, and just concentrate on the more 'relevant' activities.
As in all things BDSM subs' tolerance to CBT varies. For our purposes CBT means Cock and Ball Torture, though some have pretty low resiliance to Computer Based Training too. Cock and Ball bondage is probably a fairly safe place to begin as the pain of tightly bound genitals only really comes on gradually so it doesn't cause quite as much fear and panic as beating them with a paddle. Save that for later!
- There are many variations of leather, metal, and plastic bondage toys for cock and balls,
starting with simple harnesses which are designed to present them for the Dom/mes enjoyment and to
make them vulnerable to increase the sub's nervousness. Then there are the rings and tubes designed
to cause pain if the sub gets an erection without permission. Some of the tubes and rings are simply
tight, others are bent or contain inward facing spikes to cause increasing discomfort as the cock
gets bigger and harder. The more the sub enjoys this sensation or the fear of it the worse it gets
for them of course.
For even greater security there are metal or leather chastity belts which
tightly enclose the genital area and are padlocked to prevent the slut, or anyone else, getting
unauthorised access. Or you can launch yourself into the real fun of bondage and get creative with
cord or rope. Tight bondage can be very painful. If applied with the cock flacid it can also become
very difficult to release as the cock swells pulling the cords tightly into the flesh. As blood is
trapped in the tissue the erection often lasts an unnaturally long time, so just waiting for it to
go down to loosen the bondage so that you can release it is not always a short term solution either.
Still, many Dom/mes find cock and ball bondage very pleasing to the eye and the discomfort of their
sub most satisfying and there are relatively few reports of bits the Dom/me may want to use later
having dropped off.
Very tight bondage cuts off the blood supply to the areas beyond it. It is never a good idea to allow body parts to go without blood for long. They tend to die, rot and become gangrenous, then you have to put up with an awful smell until the affected parts are cut off, which denies you of their further use and is rather wasteful. It is better under most circumstances to tie the bondage so that you can release it or have a suitable instrument available to cut the bindings.
- A variation on simple bondage is to add weights to the affected parts or to fasten the ties to a pulley or other stretching arrangement. Not only can this considerably increase the pain but some Dom/mes delight in seeing just how far things can become stretched without the skin tearing. Where the balls are bound in a 'parachute' or with cord and weights, a sub can be made somewhat anxious by the Dom/me lifting the weights and threatening to drop them. Actually dropping the weights releives the terror instantly, the sub's mind is concentrated far too intensely on the pain!
Skin is elastic and can stretch quite a bit, which is just as well all things considered. Nevertheless, the elasticity does have its limits and so does that of the blood vessels and other tissue within the organs you are stretching. Taken too far or dropping weights that are too heavy from too great a height can literally tear the balls off your sub. Of course you can get the sub to clear up the mess but afterwards they tend to put on weight and their voice may become annoyingly high pitched. Talk to friends who have played in this way before and still have an un-neutered sub and build up gradually to avoid unnecessary devaluation of your property.
- As alternative to hanging weights from bindings around the sub's genitals you could hang them from clamps. Too heavy a weight or too strong a stretch will then tear off only small bits rather than the whole organ :) Clamps can be very satisfying to apply to the cock and balls as they are such sensitive little bits. Most sensitive is the 'corona' at the base of the head of the cock but clamps anywhere on the genitals can be a rewarding experience for the Dom/me; and for the sub of course, since any attention from their Dom/me is a reward! Lines and rings of coloured clothes pegs or shiny metal clamps connected by chains are attractive ornamentation that is satisfyingly effective too.
The skin on the cock and scrotum is relatively thin and fragile. It isn't difficult to tear it so do be careful. Avoid pulling sharply or applying too heavy a weight to clamps. Knocking off pegs with a crop, flogger or whip can be good fun and very effective on the sub even if you miss the peg but please only do this with pegs that don't have deep or sharp ridges in the jaws.
- Even without pegs for an aiming point the genitals are an obvious target for flagellation. Their sensitivity means that the Dom/me gets an effect out of all proportion to the effort applied. Even light whipping with a small flogger or slapping with a crop or thin paddle may have the sub struggling with the urge to safeword. This is mainly psychological; unless you are hitting very hard or with a solid object you are unlikely to do any permanent damage. Some Dom/mes like to emphasise their control by tapping and swaying the genitals with the toe of their shoe. These Dom/mes often find it most amusing to watch the sub's fear of the effect should they tap just that little bit harder, and harder, and ..
By all means beat your sub's cock and balls. Too hard or prolonged a session may cause them to become baddly swollen, bruised and extremely painful in which case recovery may take days or weeks. Any such effect is a sign that you probably went too far and there may have been permanent damage so the sub should see a doctor. He can always say he was trying the film trick of jumping out of a window onto his horse!
- Wax play or alternating wax and ice or rubbing in circulation stimulants such as Deep Heat usually gets the sub's undivided attention fairly quickly! Unless you use the wax too hot the sub will be fine and a cock and balls covered in artistically applied coloured wax can make a pretty picture.
You might want to apply the wax at a slightly lower temperature than you would to less sensitive parts, but then again you might not :) Otherwise the normal precautuions for wax play apply.
- The genitals are often pierced, either permanently by a professional or in play. Permanent piercings fitted with rings can be used as attachment points for a lead or tether (though a lead attached to a strong clamp will serve the same purpose). A ring through the penis can be padlocked to a ring through the scrotum as a chastity device. The surface skin of the cock or balls can be pierced and decorated with needles in the usual way. In heavier S&M the genitals are sometimes pierced with needles all around the edges so that the needles pin them to a board, rather like a displayed butterfly. This can be an excrutiating, bloody and even disturbing form of play but if sterile procedure is used it is not overly dangerous.
As with all piercing appropriate needles and sterile procedure is a must. Piercing the skin is acceptable but piercing right through the shaft of the cock or into the testes is EXTREMELY dangerous to the sub's health and should not be considered.
- Penetration of the penis is also possible without piercing. A 'sound' or thin rod inserted into the urethra is a strange and unusual sensation for most men. If the rod is the rotated gently and worked in and out the sensation can be VERY stimulating. If the rotation and movement is quickened it can become VERY painful.
This is an ADVANCED form of play. You should have a good knowledge of anatomy and, preferably, training before using it on a sub. Use only a thin rod and ensure that it is sterile, to avoid causing an infection. Always use a smooth blunt ended rod, sharp or rough surfaced = DANGER
Have fun and play safe!